any bi/bi-curious or gay men lookin 4 fun

  • vroom_617597@cameasy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2004
      just thought I would drop a note to the group and see if there were any gay or bi guys interested in chatting with a 24/m

      if so you can check out my pics and stuff here

      http://scvhosting.com/mycam/

      if you like what you see hit me up and we can kick it

      v8jq°3dxt0xwm£Þ4µ§wkxæ§bjg«fd3gµÞ6æ04«¤1csÆd7±hÆ9¬