Re: [Cadillac Club] New Member Introduction

  • Clint D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Matt

      try Honest John's caddy in Justin Texas

      Clint

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Matt G" <mattygsmurf@...>
      To: "Vintage Cadillac" <Vintage_Cadillac@yahoogroups.com>; "Cadillac Club"
      <cadillacclub@yahoogroups.com>; "Cadillac Owners"
      <CadillacOwners@egroups.com>; "The Caddy Zone"
      <thecaddyzone@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, June 29, 2004 11:19 PM
      Subject: [Cadillac Club] New Member Introduction

      > Sorry to start off my first post as an X-Poist but it saved some time. My
      name is Matt. I've loved Cadillacs all of my 19 years. I currently own a
      1956 Sedan DeVille. It's mostly original and we're in the very slow process
      of restoring it. Any leads on where I could get an owners manual? I already
      own the Shop Notes Manaul. My all time favorite Caddy is the 1959 Cadillac
      Fleetwood Sixty-Special. I am located in Indiana right now but will be
      attending college in Illinois. My everyday car is a white 1996 Chrysler LHS.