New Member Introduction

  • Matt G
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Sorry to start off my first post as an X-Poist but it saved some time. My name is Matt. I've loved Cadillacs all of my 19 years. I currently own a 1956 Sedan DeVille. It's mostly original and we're in the very slow process of restoring it. Any leads on where I could get an owners manual? I already own the Shop Notes Manaul. My all time favorite Caddy is the 1959 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty-Special. I am located in Indiana right now but will be attending college in Illinois. My everyday car is a white 1996 Chrysler LHS.

      Thanks,
      Matt G.