1955 Cadillac Series 62 for Auction

  • westcoastvintage
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2004
      I have a nice vintage Caddy for auction. The 331 V8 runs well, the
      trans pulls good and the body is solid. The brake pedal is loose,
      but we are trying to diagnose the problem. The auction is "AS IS"
      and you can view it at-

      ViewItem&category=6152&item=2482965588

      You will have to copy (ctrl-C) and paste (ctrl-V) the address to your
      browser as yahoo doesn't wrap these addresses correctly.

      Thanks
      L.C.