Need Help Locating a '54 Caddy in MD

  • kcamp99
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2004
      Hello everyone,

      My Dad is hosting a 50th reunion for his 8th grade graduating class
      of '54 on the 19th of June. He was hoping to "rent for a day" a '54
      Caddy or any '54 model car to display in his circular drive to accent
      the theme of the event.

      If anyone knows of anyone owning a 1954 model Caddy (or Ford, Chevy,
      Desoto, Pontiac, Buick, etc.) that lives in the vicinity of Howard
      County Maryland, please contact me. My email address is
      kcamp99@...

      Thanks,

      Ken C.