RE: ALERT Re: transporting your auto

  • dansattic@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2004
      Hi folks,

      Dan here, owner of the PontiacBigGuns Yahoo group, and owner of a classic car
      myself. Sorry for another longwinded email, but...

      I consider myself to be an upstanding citizen within the classic car
      community, and I thought members here might benefit from the story I recently posted
      regarding my misfortune with an auto transport company, but a weird thing is
      happening: I belong to several car groups, and have been posting the story
      everywhere possible to try and save the next guy from the same mistake I made, and
      it turns out some people on these groups are calling it a "spam" ad, and
      suggesting I must work for the company I did end up using and recommending. Kind
      of insulting. I guess people are so untrusting today that they can't believe
      someone would actually make the effort to look out for their best interest.
      Sad. Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that my story was 100% true,
      and I have no affiliation whatsoever with the company I did end up using and
      recommending in my email.

      Safe driving to you all...I hope my post ends up being helpful to at least
      one person in the group.

      Dan Nigro
      Owner
      PontiacBigGuns