Important News for cadillacclub Members

  • patty_v5klr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2004
      I was really far into debt.
      Like Most I was in Financial dispair.
      I could not seem to get ahead no matter how hard I tried.
      Untill I found this place.
      http://easedebtnow.place.cc
      If you are in debt they can help you out.
      Check them out today I did.
    • onpmfmdb8
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2004
        http://abcfuture.place.cc
        If you are in debt they can help you out.
        Check them out today I did.
        Any information reguarding this can be sent to.
        Rua da Imprense,
        4347, R/C Bloco 1-33
        Maputo, Mozambique
        Thank You