Re: caddyglo

  • caddyglo
    Message 1 of 185 , Jun 12, 2000
      Hi SnakePluskin, At the moment, Im down to only
      four Cadillacs. I own a '78 Coupe de Ville, all orig.,
      color is basil metallic green., condition is excellent,
      in and out, mileage is 41,000. I also own a 71
      Fleetwood Limousine, white, blue brocade int. condition is
      also exc. in and out. mileage is 24,000. It has been
      used in several movies, led parades, etc. I also own a
      '59 Eldo Biarritz (Batmobile) black with red leather
      int. Condition is excellent in and out, and also has
      been used in movies, music videos, parades, you name
      it! My daily driver is a 80 Fleetwood Brougham
      D'Elegance, gold with gold velvet interior, condition is very
      good outside with an excellent interior. I love all of
      my cars, and it is my passion. I not only love to
      drive them, but, also enjoy fixing them, and sprucing
      them up for shows and events. I saw your Cadi, and it
      looks real fine. Tell me about it.....Gloria
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002