Re: [Cadillac Club] Leveler

  • toohey shawn
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      sounds like an old belt. I'm not sure about your
      Cadillac, but with mine a light comes on to tell me
      it's going up. Also when I start it the car goes up
      from it's squat position. I can tell from the white
      walls on the rear tires.

      When it's parked the hubcap about touches or does line
      up with the chrome trim on the fender and when i start
      it the whole white wall sticks out.

      Then again I've had my Cadillac raised up a little in
      the rear so it didn't scrub the driveway so much or
      the subframe.
      Shawn

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/