Re: [Cadillac Club] Leveler

  • bill lutzius
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Loose or old belt ?
      --- Da Bachelor <timberland940@...> wrote:
      > Hey group, HOw do you know of your hydraulic system
      > is working
      > properly? And when i drive i am experiencing a high
      > squel noise. It
      > is not the brakes i dont think but i as getting
      > irritating. I drive a
      > 93' cadillac deville with 96,000 miles. Thanks

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • toohey shawn
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
        sounds like an old belt. I'm not sure about your
        Cadillac, but with mine a light comes on to tell me
        it's going up. Also when I start it the car goes up
        from it's squat position. I can tell from the white
        walls on the rear tires.

        When it's parked the hubcap about touches or does line
        up with the chrome trim on the fender and when i start
        it the whole white wall sticks out.

        Then again I've had my Cadillac raised up a little in
        the rear so it didn't scrub the driveway so much or
        the subframe.
        Shawn