Cadi competition!!!

  • caddyglo
    Message 1 of 185 , May 26, 2000
      I have several car shows, and competitions over
      the holiday weekend. I am entering my '78 Coupe De
      Ville, and my '71 Fleetwood Limousine for display and to
      be judged. They both are show quality cars, and have
      won many prestigious awards over the years. Will let
      you know of my accomplishments, hopefully............
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2, 2002