Leveler

  • Da Bachelor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hey group, HOw do you know of your hydraulic system is working
      properly? And when i drive i am experiencing a high squel noise. It
      is not the brakes i dont think but i as getting irritating. I drive a
      93' cadillac deville with 96,000 miles. Thanks
    • bill lutzius
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
        Loose or old belt ?
        --- Da Bachelor <timberland940@...> wrote:
        > Hey group, HOw do you know of your hydraulic system
        > is working
        > properly? And when i drive i am experiencing a high
        > squel noise. It
        > is not the brakes i dont think but i as getting
        > irritating. I drive a
        > 93' cadillac deville with 96,000 miles. Thanks

        http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
      • toohey shawn
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2004
          sounds like an old belt. I'm not sure about your
          Cadillac, but with mine a light comes on to tell me
          it's going up. Also when I start it the car goes up
          from it's squat position. I can tell from the white
          walls on the rear tires.

          When it's parked the hubcap about touches or does line
          up with the chrome trim on the fender and when i start
          it the whole white wall sticks out.

          Then again I've had my Cadillac raised up a little in
          the rear so it didn't scrub the driveway so much or
          the subframe.
          Shawn