rear end...

  • toohey shawn
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2004
      Has anyone in the group ever had a rumbling sound with
      a slight vibration come from the rear end? Only
      happens at higher speeds.

      Also I've noticed that the speedometer is off by 5mph
      at 50mph. How do I go about fixing this?
      Shawn

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
    • bill lutzius
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2004
        Sounds like a bad U Joint.A part of the drive
        shaft.You want to fix that right away.Could be a wheel
        bearing also.Both things will fail soon after makeing
        noise.Go to a speedo shop,there are different speedo
        gears for the transmission.