Re: '70-'72 Eldorado Width???

  • case1133
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 18, 2003
      Good Day Josh!
      According to my Cadillac showroom information and display book, which
      I obtained when I bought a 72 Eldorado myself, the front is 63.5" and
      the rear is 63".
      This is the info direct from that years CadiBible.
      In case you want the idiosyncrasies about the car.....The universal
      joints in the front drive units are somewhat fragile for the quantity
      of power available, and the fuse panels have a tendancy of having
      wires shake loose and short out against others. I know this from
      experience and from talking to 2 other 72 Eldorado owners who had
      also found the same faults.
      Great cars though.......lots of power.......lots of
      space.........impressive looking and will pass anything on the
      highway easily, except a gas station.
      Have fun with it!
      Randy