1988 cadillac

  • Abraham Weiss
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2003
      Hey guys

      I don't have time anymore for my car so it's for sale

      1988 Cadillac Brougham White

      blue leather in great shape

      125000 miles

      307 5.0 (y) engine (runs strong)

      AC is ice cold

      orignal am/fm cessate with power attena works fine

      tilt and telescope wheel

      new radiator new water pump new hoses new tune-up (plugs wires cap and
      rotor)

      Things I did in the last 2 years: new alternator new cruise control switch
      new dimmer switch new front brake pads

      Things that are wrong with the car:

      Water leaks around windshield when raining hard

      right trim around windshild is noisy at speeed like its loose

      Headlights don't turn on at night has to be turned on manually

      Washer don't work when car is cold works fine when car warms up

      E-brake wont release automatically when shifted into drive has to be done
      manually

      vinyl top is cracked
      some rust
      burnes some oil

      car is located in south jerusy please emaill me or call me at 856-428-1208
      to test drive/see car