Black 89 Elderado needs drivers side fender

  • Joshua Bent
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
      Hello All,

      I have a nice Elderado, which when i bought it had dented driver side fender. well i've checked all the bone-yards online resources. i am about ready to give up on restoring the orignal look of this car. Do any of you know of a plave or someone that i could get a fender from? the dealership wants $475 which i think is a little pricey for a piece of metal.
      I'll attach a picture of her for all who wish to look

      thanks

      Josh
      Janesville,WI

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2003
        You check junk yards every two weeks or so.Because
        cars come and go.It will turn up.