Classic Caddy - NEED TO SELL QUICK

  • vthunder07
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2003
      Dear members,

      I am currently looking for information how to best sell this custom
      Cadillac, El Grande Royale. It was built in 1990 on a 1980 Limo
      frame. Rumor has it that famed custom car builder, David Ross built
      it. This is one of only 20 El Grande Royales built with this one
      being the only coupe. This car has won several prestigious awards
      at numerous classic car shows around the country.

      I'm thinking of utilizing EbayMotors.com but wanted to check with
      the
      different Cadillac clubs first to see if there may be a better way.

      I have uploaded some pictures under "El Grande" to illustrate
      what a
      classic this is. Here are some other specs for your information.

      21.5 feet long
      Lexus Pearl Paint / Maroon interior
      65,000 original miles
      Gifford Alarm System
      Power everything & Air
      AM/FM radio with CD Changer
      Hands Free Cell Phone

      If anyone has any information that can assist in quickly selling this
      car, I would be more than happy paying a referral fee. The appraisal
      just came back at a little over $120,000. However for the right
      buyer, I would be flexible with the price.

      Thanks Again,

      Robert Novak
      Ironcloud Property Solutions Inc.
      solutions@...