The New 65-66 Cadillac Community

  • limo1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2003
      Hello

      I'd like to inform that I've just created a new MSN group called The
      New 1965-66 Cadillac Community.

      The foundation of the new group was necessary because the founder of
      the old 65-66 group lost access to it as a manager, and he wasn't
      able to fix many problems we were having, such as duplicating
      messages. We both tried our best to save the old Community but got
      no help at all from MSN.

      Please visit us at http://groups.msn.com/TheNew1965-
      66CadillacCommunity .

      Thanks,