New SRX - do you think it is...

  • peter_m_04
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 24, 2003
      Hi,
      I'm going to buy an SUV, however I still can't decide whether to buy
      full-size SUV or go for something smaller like for example the new
      Cadillac SRX!
      Does anybody have a SRX, have you seen the new SRX on the street/in
      dealership? What do you think of it? The vehicle has a good press!
      Lexus has something similar, right?

      I don't know what other SUVs are in the class… Infininty Fx35/45,
      Volkswagen Touareg…

      As you can see I have more questions than answers! :(

      At last but not least, what's your opinion about Cadillac? I'm from
      Europe and I don't know the brand... I think that Cadillac is trying
      to change image of the brand, right?

      THANKS a lot for any opinions!!!
      Peter
    • Daniel Nunnari
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 24, 2003
        I've seen two SRX's and they are truly a world class
        suv. I presently own a Oldsmobile Bravada suv and I
        know my next suv will be a SRX. I also own a Cadillac

        http://shopping.yahoo.com