Re: A Cadillac is better than a Lincoln!

  • gatewayuser84
    Message 1 of 185 , Apr 8, 2000
      HOLY COW! A Cadillac is WAY better than a
      Lincoln..and that's an understatement! Cadillacs rule. They
      drive MUCH better, and the dash cluster area is WAAAAY
      clearer to figure out. Lincoln's is very wacky. Radio way
      down to the floor..I recommend a Caddy to
      ANYONE!<br>:)<br>I forgot one thing--a Lincoln is a Ford (one damn
      good reason that a Caddy is better!!)
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2 11:36 PM