Any '78 Cadillac Coupe DeVille Owners Here?

  • edwojo44
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2012
      Are you doing a Restore Project, on your, '78 DeVille ?

      I'm parting out my '78, all glass, doors, bodyparts straight/slight rust, (Dull Firemist Paint) Wheels/tires 75% tread left, Bumpers/Grill/Lights, Chrome Trim, all except 425 cu.in. Engine.

      Fair priced, plus Shipping !

      Contact me, WOJO at TFON dot COM,

      I'm rebuilding the engine for a '84 Camaro project.