92 Eldorado Seat Help???

  • Ed W.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2003
      I just picked up a trade-in, as is. And the passenger seat, recline
      lever, or joint lock is not working.

      Are these seats made by Cadillac? Would there be any
      diagrams, or tech reports on them.? Just wondering, before I pull
      the seats out, and open up the leather seams, if need be. It
      might be something really simple, or in plain view underneath.

      Anyone have this problem, or repaired same?
      The 6-way electric works fine, it's just the recline (fluid-joint)
      aircraft type, damper lock and or lever/rod. I think!