Allante Question ?

  • awtool42
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      A few years ago I acquired a Hard Top for a Allante and I put it away
      in storage. I now want to sell it but I am not sure what year it
      fits. Someone once told me that they are all the same and another
      told me that 1987 through 1990 are the same. Dose anyone know because
      I would like to be able to sell and advertise the Hard Top knowing
      what vehicles it fits. Thanks.