Question?

  • dailymess
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      I have a 2000 ETC I was curious as to the function of the button on
      the end of the turn signal stalk. I looked through the owners manual
      and found nothing on it. Anyone know it's purpose?
      Recently I took a trip to FLA and rented a 2003 Deville.
      They have a button on the shift handle to dis-engage the traction
      control. What a godsend if I didn't have to pop the glovebox every
      tim I fired up my ETC!!!