Paint

  • dailymess
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2003
      Could someone tell me where to find the paint code.
      I have a 2000 ETC and when I am asked "What color is that" I have no
      clue what to answer.
      The car is a sort of champagne/silverish color.
      Any clues?
    • Ed W.
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2003
        --- In cadillacclub@yahoogroups.com, "dailymess"
        <dailymess@y...> wrote:
        > Could someone tell me where to find the paint code.
        > I have a 2000 ETC and when I am asked "What color is that" I
        have no
        > clue what to answer.
        > The car is a sort of champagne/silverish color.
        > Any clues?

        Hi,
        Go to this site..
        http://autocolorlibrary.com/cgi-bin/search/searchpic.pl?1980-gm-
        pg01.jpg

        Select your car Make, and year. The color chips are pretty close,
        and give the codes.

        wojo