Howdy

  • qxztft
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2003
      I own a 1990 ElDorado Biarritz with about 138,000 miles on it. She's
      in near-perfect condition, and with a little luck, I'm going to keep
      her that way.

      I live in Oakland, California. My biggest challenge is finding a
      garage or mechanic that will work on my car. The two dealerships
      closest to me, McNevin in Berkeley and Connell in Oakland, don't like
      older cars. I never thought a 1990 was old until the service rep in
      Oakland told me that he only had two men qualified to work on my car.

      Looking forward to sharing a few joys and problems peculiar to
      Cadillac ownership with the rest of you. I posted a picture,
      entitled Ray's Black Beauty in the Photo section.

      Cheers,

      Ray