Posted Pictures

  • brougham1991
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2003
      I just posted a few pictures of my 91' Cadillac Brougham. I
      bought this last year for my first car and it has carried me back and
      forth between school with hardly any problems. So far I've put 15,000
      miles on it, adding to a total of 128,000. I really don't think I
      could have found a better car. It's huge, comfortable, and it seems
      to float down the highway without guzzling gas. Any comments would be
      appreciated.