Best Place to Advertise

  • prose826
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2003
      I live near Chicago and I was wondering if someone could recommend a
      place to advertise my 89 Cadillac Sedan de Ville, for sale? I tried
      the Daily Herald and all I got were jerks with sob stories. I love
      this car and have been driving it every day but my boyfriend's
      parents got a new Vibe and sold me their 97 Grand Prix. I still like
      the Caddy better, even though it's old........
      Thanks for you help.
      Pat