Re: [Cadillac Club] 1961 Cadillac convertible

  • Clint D
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2003
      I have a 61 cadillac Convertible for sale. It is being restored and I have
      not finshed it and have not done any work on it since I had to quit two
      years ago

      I rebuilt the motor, transmission, all new wheel bearings, brakes, brake
      lines, U-Joints, all new front end rebuilt, frame off restoration, frame
      painted, body under coated, in other words, all th epower train has been
      redone.

      I quit during the body work/painting process. I had all the body work done
      and was not able to get the rocker panels, but after ythe body was painted,
      I found new panels, so I installed them They are just tacked in place and
      needs finished welding, the car needs these areas repainted or the whole car
      repainted, your choice. I have a new rubber kit, all original glass. It does
      need all the interior work redone and a new rag top, the body is stripped
      down of any interior at it's present state.

      I have the trim, bumpers, etc. for it. This is a nice restoration project
      for a nice cruising convertible

      Contact me at driggars@... if interested. Nice Classic Car!

      Clint