1984 Cadillac El Dorado for sale for parts

  • joxcole
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28 7:54 PM
      I have a silver 1984 Cadillac El Dorado for sale to be used as a
      parts car. The car has an aluminum block V-8. The car ran well when
      it was put up seven years ago. We made a recent test run on carb
      cleaner but we didn't drain the gas tank for a more thorough test.
      the test run on carb cleaner. The chrome had no rust, dents, or
      pits. There is some light rust on the roof and hood, otherwise the
      body is in good shape. The car is pretty much complete with the
      exception of some of the trim items. A friend sold me the car for
      parts use, without the title, but I moved on to a different project.
      We are in Louisiana. Please bring any offers or contact with
      questions. I may even part out if you are interested.

      Thanks,

      Jacques