2002 northstar for sale

  • burka4u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2003
      I have a 2002 Cadillac Northstar V-8 long block the heads to the pan
      doesnt include the fuel injectors up. However this 450 pound long
      block due to it being alluminum is worth 2,000 as it sits. I need to
      sell it fast because I'm moving so i'll part with it for 1,000 its
      crated up and ready to be shipped or picked up. again im asking 1,000
      for this 2002 northstar long block, and if you live close enough i
      will deliver it for the cost of gas. If ure intrested i can email u a
      picture of this clean great, buety of a engine. email me at

      ----> BURKA2U@...