WooHOO! Sexxy Cars.....

  • Steve_TR
    Message 1 of 185 , Mar 4, 2000
      Been using Yahoo clubs for a bit now, but just
      tonight it hit me that there MUST be a Cadillac related
      club, so I searched. <br><br>Anyhow, my addiction is
      with the 1970's Cadillacs and a few of the later
      models. Mainly I start the drool flowing at the sight of
      the 1975/6 Eldorado Convertible, but love all of the
      models.<br><br>I have to do a major renovation because I have MANY
      spectacular new photos, but for now you should check out what
      I have at <a href=http://www.wfeca.net/~stevetr target=new>http://www.wfeca.net/~stevetr</a> if you love
      the large Eldorados! -Steve
      Message 185 of 185 , Feb 2 11:36 PM