FS: 1993 Seville SLS

  • Craig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2003
      93 Seville SLS looking for a new home. Besides all the usual power
      toys, this car also has the power moonroof. dual heated seats and
      the front windshield defroster. The only option I can think of that
      this car doesn't have is the memory seats. Mechanically in good
      shape including four newer tires (25K of about 50 or 60K tread life
      cant remember), rotated and balanced about 3k ago, 3 yr old Diehard
      battery, recent oil change, new front brake pads, rear brakes
      (drums,calipers,rotors and pads) replaced about 3 yrs ago, rear pads
      check when front replaced and I was told that they were fine.
      Interior is good for its age.
      This is a nice car in good shape with only 90k on it. I'm asking
      $6000 bro. I am selling it b/c it is not a practical vehicle for
      getting up and down my driveway at my new house. This will make
      someone a nice ride for years to come!!

      PS I have a spam blocker on my email. I will get the message to
      review but it may take a day or so to get back to you. Also, the
      email may come back as rejected. This doesnt mean that I wont get
      the email. Thanks!!