FAVOR FOR A FRIEND....

  • original_tyco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2003
      Hello,

      I have enjoyed my welcome and appreciate the warm welcome I recieved
      in this group. I ask for a favor which is minor to me, but maybe
      major to some. It is also major in my heart to recieve any support
      you may give. I am the CEO of a new independent label. My artists
      have a new single called "Stay Real" by "Legacy". We need to
      generate a buzz for the song and ask that you help in this task. If
      it is possible CALL TOLL FREE: 1-866-258-2937 or visit their website
      at http://www.club937.com/411.asp and request the song "Stay Real"
      by "Legacy". If they ask where you are from, simply say FLint or
      Detroit. And If possible, tell your family and friends to do the
      same. Again, I Thank You for any SUpport you may be able to give.

      Sincerely,

      Owner of a 1977 Sedan Deville & Cadillac Lover