CADILLAC FOOTBALL JERSEY

  • LLOYD KUSHNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2003
      ***CADILLAC FOOTBALL JERSEY***
      ___________________________________
      **CLUB DISCOUNT AT END OF AUCTION
      ___________________________________
      JUST GO TO EBAY AND ENTER: CADILLAC FOOTBALL JERSEY SHIRT. MY SELLER
      NAME IS CADILLACMERCHANDISE .. I HAVE MANY DIFFERENT CADILLAC ITEMS.
      YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT THE PICTURES TO SEE HOW UNIQUE THE SHIRT IS.
      BRAND NEW / WITH TAGS... NEVER WORN

      IF YOU ARE A CADILLAC COLLECTOR OR JUST LOVE CADILLAC'S..THIS IS THE
      JERSEY FOR YOU.

      THIS IS A OFFICAL LICENSED PRODUCT BY GENERAL MOTORS
      CORPORATION..WITH TRADEMARKED LOGOS AND CADILLAC SCRIPT. THIS UNIQUE
      SHIRT HAS THE GM HOLOGRAM TAG AND CADILLAC LOGO LABEL. THIS JERSEY
      HAS IT ALL..IT HAS THE NEW GENERATION "CREST" ON THE FRONT, IT HAS
      THE "CADILLAC WREATH AND CREST" ON EACH SLEEVE, AND IT HAS
      THE "CADILLAC SCRIPT" EMBROIDERED ON THE BACK..THIS SHIRT IS ONLY
      MADE IN THE #59.

      IF YOU LOOK AT MY EBAY AUCTIONS YOU WILL SEE THAT I TRY TO FIND SOME
      OF THE MOST UNIQUE CADILLAC ITEMS...BUT THIS JERSEY TOPS THEM
      ALL!!!!!!!

      GOOD LUCK..AND GOOD BIDDING!!!!

      I AM A AUTHORIZED SQUARE TRADE DEALER, YOU HAVE BUYER PROTECTION UP
      TO 450.00 , MY FEEDBACK WILL SHOW HOW HAPPY MY EBAY BUYERS HAVE BEEN
      WITH THE QUALITY OF MY MERCHANDISE AND FAST PRIORITY MAIL SERVICE.
      IF FOR ANY REASON THAT YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH ANY PRODUCT THAT YOU
      BUY FROM ME..FEEL FREE TO RETURN IT (NOT-WORN OR USED) AND I WILL
      REFUND YOUR MONEY !!

      ALL USE OF THE CADILLAC NAME AND LOGO'S ARE TRADEMARKED BY GENERAL
      MOTORS.... THIS IS .. A OFFICIAL LICENSED PRODUCT BY GM. GENERAL
      MOTORS CORPORATION MUST APPROVE OF THE QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP OF
      ANY ITEM THAT CARRIES THE GM / CADILLAC TRADEMARKS
      **MENTION THAT YOU SAW IT HERE ON THE CLUB MESSAGE BOARD AND IF YOU
      ARE THE FINAL WINNER I WILL DISCOUNT THE S&H FEE'S BY 3.00 / WILL BE
      DEDUCTED AT END OF AUCTION