REDUCED PRICE ON MY NORTHSTAR FOR SALE

  • burka4u2
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2003
      ok well for $1,900 US Dollars FIRM I'll get rid of my Cadillac
      Northstar V-8 long block, which is all alluminum with a total weight
      of about 450 pounds, was produced in May of 2002.And its the oil pan
      to the heads.It's all crated and ready to be shipped.
      call my cellphone (269)-720-7268 my name is Andrejs, call me anytime
      I'm up late.
      Or email me at Burka2u@...
      If you live close ure welcome to come look at it anytime.