Have a couple questions....

  • Jason Herman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2003
      hey everyone. A friend of mine just joined the luxo car crowd after i
      coaxed him into it (personally, i drive a 90 Imperial, but hey were
      all on the same side right?) i was wondering about a few things

      A. HIs car has the auto climate control, and the digital fuel
      displays, yet has a analog cluster. I'm assuming these cars came with
      a digital dash option. Is the wiring in the dash where one could
      just "plug and play" with a digital dash? or must one rewire it to
      work (luckily my imp has a dig dash, otherwise you hafta rewire it)

      B. How hard would it be to add the cloth top? his does not have it,
      but it would look purty nice on there.. is it a tough job, and are
      any of the parts differant on the cloth topped cars?

      C.The 4.9 V8 tends to "stumble" upon itself under hard acceleration
      it almost dies out but all of a sudden takes of (i do admire the v8
      power he has) any one have any idea's on that one?

      thanks for all your time, keep enjoying the luxery!