Please help!!!!! I'm asking everywhere!!!!! One more question

  • laurentkm2 <laurentkm2@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2003
      First of thank you to everyone that responded, I truly appreciate
      it, I hope this all works out.

      One more question.....there is an oil leak, I see it on the ground
      when I park the car. Do you think the seal thing everyone is talking
      about the cause of that?? Or is it something worse? I'm just afraid
      the engine might be gone.

      Like I said, the car smokes for a few minutes, than stops (unless I
      park it again for a while).

      Thanks again!!!!!

      Laurent