Re: Please help!!!!! I'm asking everywhere!!!!!

  • team_pms
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2003
      Might be the valve guide seals? If ya can't fix it prior to
      emissions testing, for goodness sakes, wipe the back bumper before
      you go in line. If they see smoot on the bumper, they'll send ya
      home.

      My 85 Seville burns so much oil that I had to put a "dump" pipe on it
      so the bumper would not look black all the time.

      You should move down here to Sunny Florida. They stopped inspections
      literally the day before my birthday....he he he.... I was 102% sure
      I would never pass another year.(grin)

      --- In cadillacclub@yahoogroups.com, "laurentkm2 <laurentkm2@y...>"