Trying to find a cd player.

  • brougham1991 <valient72@hotmail.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2002
      I recently purchased a white 1991 Cadillac Brougham (hence the
      nickname) in great condition. The previous owner didn't buy it with
      the cd player option. I'm really big on originality and have been
      trying to locate a cd player that would fit it. I managed to find one
      for $400, but that's a little bit out of my price range. The cheap
      ones you find at walmart with all of the lights and flashy stuff
      dosen't appeal to me. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

      Tyler.