HOW TO ORDER YOUR SET OF CADILLAC BEARS

  • LLOYD KUSHNER <lckcik@bellsouth.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2002
      SORRY FOR PROBLEMS -WITH THE E-MAIL ADDRESS NOT OPENING
      -YOU CAN CALL ME AT 800-327-8847 ASK FOR LLOYD AT EXT 218 AND I CAN
      GIVE YOU WAYS TO SEND PAYMENT..SORRY FOR THE PROBLEMS.
      THIS POST IS IN REGARD TO:

      www.geocities.com/lloydalboy/CADILLACBEARS.html
      this is a great gift for the cadillac collector..a set of brand new
      cadillac
      authorized SET OF BEARS..check out the site listed above to see
      them.....i
      have about 40 sets for sale....i accept paypal, my account is
      lckcik@b..., i will accept money orders and personal checks....if you
      have any questions ..or if the website does not open ..i can send
      you photos.
      you can reach me at lckcik@b...
      thanks, Lloyd
      www.geocities.com/lloydalboy/CADILLACBEARS.html