Re: [Cadillac Club] new member

  • bigfrank1971 <bigfrank1971@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
      --- In cadillacclub@yahoogroups.com, "Clint D" <driggars@e...> wrote:
      > Frank
      > Hi, glad you joined. Where are you located? Honest John's Caddy
      will have
      > parts for your car. he is located in Justin, Texas
      > Clint

      Thanks Clint, glad to be part of the group. I will post pics in a
      couple days, iam located in Chicago, there are some wild things i
      want to do to my caddy and any inout and ideas will be appreciated
      thanks again
      Frank
      aka The Rev. Big Daddy Mo Mo

      Service.

    • Clint D
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
        Frank
        I am sure the Honest John's can ship any thing you need, I know John fairly
        well and he is a good member of the Caddilac Club of America his # is
        940-648-3330
        Clint

        > Hi, glad you joined. Where are you located? Honest John's Caddy
        will have
        > parts for your car. he is located in Justin, Texas
        > Clint

        Thanks Clint, glad to be part of the group. I will post pics in a
        couple days, iam located in Chicago, there are some wild things i
        want to do to my caddy and any inout and ideas will be appreciated
        thanks again
        Frank
        aka The Rev. Big Daddy Mo Mo

        Service.