Re: [Cadillac Club] new member

  • Clint D
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
      Frank
      Hi, glad you joined. Where are you located? Honest John's Caddy will have
      parts for your car. he is located in Justin, Texas
      Clint
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
        --- In cadillacclub@yahoogroups.com, "Clint D" <driggars@e...> wrote:
        > Frank
        > Hi, glad you joined. Where are you located? Honest John's Caddy
        will have
        > parts for your car. he is located in Justin, Texas
        > Clint

        Thanks Clint, glad to be part of the group. I will post pics in a
        couple days, iam located in Chicago, there are some wild things i
        want to do to my caddy and any inout and ideas will be appreciated
        thanks again
        Frank
        aka The Rev. Big Daddy Mo Mo

        Service.

      • Clint D
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2002
          Frank
          I am sure the Honest John's can ship any thing you need, I know John fairly
          well and he is a good member of the Caddilac Club of America his # is
          940-648-3330
          Clint

          > Hi, glad you joined. Where are you located? Honest John's Caddy
          will have
          > parts for your car. he is located in Justin, Texas
          > Clint

          Thanks Clint, glad to be part of the group. I will post pics in a
          couple days, iam located in Chicago, there are some wild things i
          want to do to my caddy and any inout and ideas will be appreciated
          thanks again
          Frank
          aka The Rev. Big Daddy Mo Mo

          Service.