new member

  • bigfrank1971 <bigfrank1971@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2002
      Hello all
      I just joined the group today. First i want to give my condolences to
      the family of the man called snake who started this club, sorry to
      hear he passed away, i never knew him but if he was a caddy man, iam
      sure he was aces. I own a 1975 eldorado convertable, and am restoring
      it. If anyone in this group has any info on where i can find parts
      for body etc please email me , i will be posting pics of the car in
      the next few days. I will be honest i have big plans for this car and
      want to make it into the classic "pimp" car of the 70's so any help
      woudl be appreciated.

      Thank you
      Frank
      aka the Rev Big Daddy Mo Mo