Very Sad News about club founder, Snakepluskin

  • nasus1961
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2002
      So sorry to report to you all that my brother, Snake, founder of the
      Cadilac Club died on October 16. He died from complications from a
      relatively basic surgery.

      He loved this club and his contacts with all of you. And he loved his
      Cadillac. It is now for sale.

      I wondered if anyone was interested in taking over the administration
      of this site, to keep it going? (not sure what this involves?)Not
      sure if this will reach all of you.

      Anyway, I wanted to pass this sad news along to you. Write back if
      you want,
      Susan
    • caddyglo
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 15, 2002
        Sue, very sorry to hear about the sudden loss of your
        brother "SNAKE." This club, which he loved and had fun creating and
        participating in, will miss him, as well as the many people who knew
        and loved him, I being one of them...Gloria