Re: [Cadillac Club] Body Kits or Ground Effects kits

  • billy stevens
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2002
      dvddmc wrote:
      I am looking to put on or find Ground effects on my 89 Fleetwood and i am hopeing that some one knows a Shop or a place that would make or has made them before please let me know

      dvddmc@...
      hi billy here i have a 86 fleetwood and i put 20 inch rims instead of a kit i tried to find a kit but no luck mail back

      billy

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT