Body Kits or Ground Effects kits

  • dvddmc
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 29 3:22 PM
      I am looking to put on or find Ground effects on my 89 Fleetwood and i am hopeing that some one knows a Shop or a place that would make or has made them before please let me know

      dvddmc@...
    • billy stevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30 3:29 PM
        dvddmc wrote:
        I am looking to put on or find Ground effects on my 89 Fleetwood and i am hopeing that some one knows a Shop or a place that would make or has made them before please let me know

        dvddmc@...
        hi billy here i have a 86 fleetwood and i put 20 inch rims instead of a kit i tried to find a kit but no luck mail back

        billy

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT