1983 Cadillic Seville

  • noparkingloadingzone
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 5:49 PM
      Hello I'm selling a 1983 Cadillic Seville as it says.. It's What I
      like to call coffin lid gray.. It's only a parts car as the engine is
      pretty much shot. Along with alot of other stuff is dieing on it.. So
      it's not adviseable to use it as anymore then parts any interested
      offers Contact me at PurpleVallyWorld@... I have pictures apon
      request Any offer will be highly considered...

      Maverick: