Re: [Cadillac Club] Re: Hello All In Computerland

  • SexSellsXXX@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2002
      Well anything an everything I've had the car about a year an want to keep it
      as long as possible. I love the car so very much an I want to know all I can
      I guess best would be to start with bugs an such.. That wayI'll know what to
      watch out for... Then Maybe we could go over other things I want to learn
      everything I can...
      AN I want to say thank you for your offer to help everyone else who's
      answered has given me a little bit here or there but not much else.. An they
      where nice buut I really am trying to learn everything I can possibly
      learn...

      Maverick: