Hello All In Computerland

  • noparkingloadingzone
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2002
      Hi I've got a 1980 Coupe DeVille an am trying to findout anything an
      everything I can baout my wonderful car it's going to be awhile
      before it's really back to what it once was but body an engine are in
      pretty good shape but I'm trying to find out anything at all no
      matter how useless it may seem I want to know all knoldge about this
      beautyful beast. Any help is appericeated thanks in advance

      Maverick:
    • cadiman8592
      Message 2 of 2 , May 25, 2002
        --- In cadillacclub@y..., "noparkingloadingzone"
        <PurpleVallyWorld@a...> wrote:
        > Hi I've got a 1980 Coupe DeVille an am trying to findout anything
        an
        > everything I can baout my wonderful car it's going to be awhile
        > before it's really back to what it once was but body an engine are
        in
        > pretty good shape but I'm trying to find out anything at all no
        > matter how useless it may seem I want to know all knoldge about
        this
        > beautyful beast. Any help is appericeated thanks in advance
        >
        > Maverick: What do you need to know?Parts,Assembly,Bugs
        with that year car,production #'S,CARS4SALE,shops,let me know exactly
        what you want to know and I'll help you out.JOE